Your butt has the largest muscle group in it, known as glutes. Known for their strength and power, your glutes have separate muscles in them: gluteus minimus, gluteus medius, and gluteus maximus. These muscles help you in walking, sitting, jumping, and running and are also very famous for the curvaceous appearance they come with.
Like many other body parts, glutes may vary in tone and shape. And if your glutes are not as huge as you would like, there are some ways to help you in boosting the size of your huge muscles.
Let’s get into the Workout to get a bigger butt
- The glute bridge:
This is one of the top big booty workouts that most people practice and get effective results.
- To do this workout, lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the floor. Place your arms on your sides and palms flat over the ground.
- Contact the abdominals and glute muscles, press your feet on the floor and lift the hips. Your body will form a straight line from the shoulders to your knees.
- Pause on the top for 5 seconds, then slowly lower to your starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of these 1 repetitions
This is an effective Workout to get a bigger butt.
- Jumping squats:
This is also a very effective butt workout:
- Stand in a squat position having your feet wider than your shoulder-width apart and your arms on the sides
- Lower your body until the things are parallel to your knees. As you squat, move your arms out to the front of you, palms all together.
- Propel yourself higher and off of the ground. Try pushing your feet around 3 inches off the ground. Extend your arms and help with the momentum.
- Squat back down bent knees softly, and repeat
- Complete 3 sets of these 10 to 15 repetitions
This is the best Workout to get a bigger butt.
- Walking lunge with weights:
Walking lunges are the best big butt workout plan as you can add some weight to your hands and make it more effective. If you have any kind of issues with your ankles, knees, and hips, you should consult with your therapist before trying this move.
- So Hold a dumbbell in both hands with arms on your sides
- Stand with your feet about hip-distance wide. Step ahead around 2 feet with your left foot.
- Bend your left knee in the ground until it is parallel to your floor. This is the forward position lunge
- Pause and hold in this position for some seconds
- Then take a step ahead with your back leg and repeat this lunge leading heading with this leg
- Repeat this walking lunge pattern, changing legs for 20 reps
- Complete the 2 sets of 20 reps
These are some of the best butt workout routines that will give you results regularly. It would help if you were highly keen on not skipping these workouts and always putting your best efforts into exercising. So when will you start your Workout to get a bigger butt?